Monday, April 12, 2010

train a child in the way he should go...

this past sunday was eli's baby dedication. this was an opportunity for chris and me to stand in up and dedicate our lives to living in a way that teaches eli about the Lord. we hope to live our lives as a reflection of God's love, grace, discipline, and true character before eli and hopefully many more children in the future. thank you everyone for coming!

2 comments:

thehollandfamily said...

I am so sorry that I had to miss it. Eli is blessed to grow up in such a wonderful home with wonderful parents. I am so glad to be a part of his life and yours. love you!

DrewDaddy said...

What a wonderful day....I know Eli is in good hands...his mom and dad's and Gods....I enjoyed it so much....enjoyed the fellowship with my children and the Blu Crew....good folks.....some of the best I know....love you all....Drew Daddy/Paw Paw