Does this face scare you? Chris sent this to me today and said, "Are you sure you want to be married to the guy in this picture?" My response...OF COURSE! I knew when I married Chris that he was firey. I love that about him. It adds excitement to our marriage and there hasn't been a dull moment in the past four and a half years we've been married. I do worry about him having a heart attack sometimes on the field but there is nothing I can do about that because sick, healthy, hoarse, or with a splitting headache, he will always give all he's got for his team. But that is fine with me because when he is home, he gives all he's got to our team.
Today Chris finishes up his first season as the head coach at Habersham. We will travel to Athens one last time to take on the Jaguars from Cedar Shoals. If everything turns out well, we will end the season 13-13. I know it isn't the record that he hoped for but it could have been a whole lot worse. I am so proud of him and hope for many more years as a Habersham coach's wife. I love you Chris!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! JD and I had a good laugh.
that face is awesome.
Post a Comment