Spring has sprung at the cabin. Two years ago on April 5th this place looked a lot different. For one thing it was really green (thanks to Dad) but the sun wasn't shining. Looking back now, I'm glad that day was overcast and rainy because that meant no gnats! There were also many people here celebrating the wedding of my
sister and her wonderful hubby Josh. While Chris and I were walking around I was thinking about that day and how I know Big Mommy and Papaw were so excited that we used their place for that special day. Happy Anniversary Josh and Em!
This first pic is special because my grandmother planted these hydrangeas a long time ago and a couple of years ago during a late spring freeze this one died and hasn't come back since. This is the first time in 3 years that it has bloomed. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

The other hydrangea
1 comment:
Dear April,
I love reading your blog...your life is awesome! Keep sharing your thoughts and pictures.
Rhonda Hayes
Post a Comment