Friday, April 9, 2010

right now

A couple of friends of mine posted this little "get to know me" segment on their blogs today. I thought I would play copy-cat...

RIGHT NOW...
I Am- playing hair dresser with my new haircut.
I Have-only 5 more days in my 20s!
I Wish- I had 5 more years in my 20s.
I Want- summer to be here. I love the HOT weather and having Chris at home.
I Fear- losing someone I love.
I Hear- the clicking of Eli's swing as it lulls him to sleep.
I Search- for the true character of God.
I Wonder- if Chris's team will win tonight. I know they can!
I Regret- not being a more organized person when moving in this house.
I Love- getting to stay at home with Eli. And I love getting my hair washed when I get a cut.
I Always- want to sleep later than I get to.
I Usually- wake up at least 2 times during the night to feed a little hungry monster.
I Am Not- good at getting back into shape.
I Sing- all the time...especially in the car and at home.(but I need to point out that I'm not good at it no matter how much I do)
I Never- go a day without talking to my mom or at least one of my sisters.
I Cry- all the time but especially when I laugh real hard.
I Am Not Always- good at eating healthy. I love Micky Ds's fries!
I Need- someone to scratch my back and give me a massage.

I would love to see what some of you are up to "right now."

2 comments:

Garretts said...

this is great! can't wait to see your new cut. I love getting my hair washed...wish I had a good reason to have it done more frequently!

p.s. I think you left out "one" in "someone" in that last line so it sounds like you are saying you need some Mickey D fries to scratch your back...unless that is what you meant!? lol...they're your fries, do what you want with them, Ap!

black tag diaries said...

what?!?! new hair cut? i must see this soon.