Monday, May 3, 2010

season closer

This is Chris and Eli after the last game of Chris's first season as head coach. Do you see the smile on his face? That means we won! Chris's team finished the season 13-13. I know he would have rather had a winning season, but its better than having a losing season! I am so proud of Chris and can't wait to see what next year holds! All I know is that my job is going to get a lot harder since Eli will be walking next year. Anyone got any pointers for me? I'm thinking about fencing in an area at the field where he can play and not run off. :)

1 comment:

our little family said...

adorable picture as always! i have one of those monkey backpacks that someone gave me! ha ha... i've never had to use one (or not sure I would if I had to...) BUT never say never, right? At least you have a year to prepare!