Eli watching his first football game with Boo. He was looking for Daddy on the field.
Monday, May 24, 2010
one confused kid...
Football season is just around the corner and I have a feeling Eli is going to grow up one confused kid! His dad cheers for Alabama and I, his mom, cheer for Georgia. I do have to admit that Alabama is probably the only other team in the SEC that I respect and care for. I don't know if its because we rarely play them (Chris thanks God for this) or because their colors aren't orange and blue. I think it might be fate that he cheers for Bama since they won the National Championship while he was a baby but we'll see. He might choose Georgia just because they only have one mascot and Uga is just so darn cute. As long as he doesn't cheer for Florida, TN, Auburn, LSU, or SC, I think we'll keep him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm with you, Ap...don't despise Bama, but Eli looks WAY better in red and black! :)
he may be confused, but he SURE is a CUTIE!!!!!!
sick 'em, Eli!!
Post a Comment