Saturday, April 30, 2011

eli vs. baby #2

belly #1
oct.7.09
38 weeks
160 lbs

belly #2
april.30.11
35 weeks, 2 days
153 lbs

i can see a lot of similarities between these two pics of my belly, though my thighs and booty are quite bigger in the 2nd pic. (i already can't wait to start running!) i think belly #2 is a little higher than belly #1 but that might be because i feel this baby in my ribs a bit more. what you do think? i still am up in the air as to what i'm going to have...though boy was my first thought. any predictions out there?



7 comments:

Salena said...

April, you look fabulous! I'm still thinking this baby is a boy. :)

JessicaVorsatzHamby said...

I say Girl. I carried higher with Mad than I did with Alex. She spent weeks in my ribs...he spent weeks in my sides.

Holly Hendrickson said...

i dunno, i was bigger in the thighs, booty, arms and well... pretty much everywhere with Claire so it could be a girl! But, you still look great. The stomach does look higher though... not much longer... we are on the countdown!

Garretts said...

i agree, you look higher this go round when comparing these two photos...but you also had some complications last time that might have affected the way you carried. i still think boy, and will be tickled to find out in a few short weeks what we, i mean you, get...tee, hee! hang in there!

Carolyn said...

I'm gonna say boy! It will be exciting to find out soon! You look great in both pictures!

Demetrius and Amy said...

im guessing its a girl! very very exciting times...

danielle said...

You are right-you are definitely carrying this baby higher! I think girl!