Wednesday, March 9, 2011

preggie sisters

here we are at mere's shower. em is 29 weeks here and i'm 27 weeks. big things are going on in this bluster family...may 7th-mere's wedding (at home, i might add), may 19th-em's due date, june 2nd-my due date! God has been so good to us and i am thankful to be enjoying these special moments with my family. just pray for mom and dad's sanity through these next few months.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

preciousness!!! SO excited for you, Em, and Meredith...I mean, holy moly, that's just ALOT of awesome things happening all at the SAME time :) Miss ya'll!

Salena said...

I LOVE the pic of you and Emily...too cute! I can't imagine the stress your mom has on her right now with all three of her daughters having life-changing events so close together. BLESS HER!!!