Our Life in the Sham
Too cute!
these are great! love the video! he's a little dancing machine!
love it but he did not look to excited about the dancing thing. I wonder what else daddies teach our babies while we are at bible study!
Did he have to stop before he took off his diaper? oh, and I love your "belly". Are you trying to make that baby poke out? You're so super cute preggo!
love the dancing eli! that spoon looks pretty handy! and i love the shot of "your view" all day. feels very familiar...and of course, hooray for pics outside! we lived it up this weekend spending lots of time out back on saturday and sunday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute!
these are great! love the video! he's a little dancing machine!
love it but he did not look to excited about the dancing thing. I wonder what else daddies teach our babies while we are at bible study!
Did he have to stop before he took off his diaper? oh, and I love your "belly". Are you trying to make that baby poke out? You're so super cute preggo!
love the dancing eli! that spoon looks pretty handy! and i love the shot of "your view" all day. feels very familiar...
and of course, hooray for pics outside! we lived it up this weekend spending lots of time out back on saturday and sunday.
Post a Comment