Wednesday, August 11, 2010

kisses for mommy



For the past couple of weeks, Eli has really taken notice when Chris gives his mommy a kiss. Usually he looks up and laughs after Chris pecks me on the lips. This past Sunday Eli and I were sitting on the couch I'm not real sure how I got him to sit still and Chris came to kiss me goodbye before leaving. Of course, Eli laughed when he kissed me. So Chris kissed me again and again so Eli would keep laughing. Once Chris walked out of the room, Eli climbed up into my face and planting a huge, open mouth kiss right on my face and then laughed. I called Chris back into the room and then Eli did it again. There is nothing quite like a face full of slobbery kisses from your little one!

Now Eli loves to kiss his mommy whenever he sits still for a second.


8 comments:

Jason and Jessamie said...

LOVE this post, april!!!

thehollandfamily said...

I love it. He has the cutest cheeks for kissing. He is precious.

JessicaVorsatzHamby said...

I love you guys...

black tag diaries said...

this is adorable! i can't think of any better sloppy, slobbery kisses!

danielle said...

That is so sweet! You 2 look great in the pictures. Miss you.

Rhonda said...

BIG, BIG SMILE ON MY FACE!! Moments like these stay imprinted in your heart and soul forever!

Garretts said...

adorable! i can remember jack doing something similar and it was one of my favorite stages. here's to hoping our boys never outgrow kissing their mamas!

Lindsey Brackett said...

What beautiful pictures! How did I miss this post? Amelia likes to "kiss" me too. It's the sweetest.