Our Christmas break was quite different this year. Eli made things a whole lot different for us. We had such a great time loving on him and sharing him with all of our friends and family.
We made a quick trip to Mobile after Christmas to see some family and then had some of our friends come visit us to celebrate the New Year. It is crazy what all can happen in a year's time. I can remember pleading to the Lord around this time last year that I just wanted to know what was going on and where He would take us. There were lots of uncertain things happening then and I just thought, "What is God doing?" Well I guess he was up to some major things. Since pleading with Him, we have had lots of major changes. Chris and I were just talking about it last night that at this time last year we weren't pregnant, he worked at a different school and had different coaching jobs than now, and I was still a third grade teacher. Now we have a son, Chris has a new job, and I stay at home! Wow! I'm glad God didn't reveal all of that to me this time last year...I might of freaking out and had an anxiety attack! We are so thankful for all God has done in our lives and we know that each gift and every day is given to us from above. Here are some pics from the holidays.
Eli in his Christmas pjs with reindeer hat from Aunt Emily.
Eli and me by his new stocking. I have the same picture of me with my mom at my first Christmas. Our whole extended family has this same stocking made with love by Mrs. Mary Evelyn Jackson. She had Eli's made the day after he was born!
Eli met Coach Jeff Ward. He is one of Chris's best friends.
Jocelyn looking on at Eli.
1 comment:
Loved seeing all the pictures! It is crazy but wonderful how so much can change in one year! Hope 2010 is one of the best for you guys yet!
Post a Comment